This guided snorkeling tour takes you along the calm, beautiful Waianae coast to snorkel with turtles with dolphin and whale watching (in season) along the way.
KO OLINA PRIVATE CHARTERS
PRIVATE CHARTER FROM WAIANAE SMALL BOAT HARBOR
- Half-Day Private Charter 4 hours
- Half-Day Private Charter (Sunset) 3 hours
- Full-Day Private Charter 8 hours
Ko olina Private Tours on the Waters of West Oahu
Private charters can really be anything you want, they are private after all. Call or email us, we can help you set it up for the perfect day. In the simplest form, and the most common, it can be a 3-4 hour half-day tour to a great snorkeling spot where everyone gets to see a green sea turtle in the water and a chance to spot dolphins while driving up and down the coast.
Also available: scuba, whale watching in season, full-day exploration of Keana point, boat supported kayaking along the coast, and sunset cruises (BYOB).
- A snorkeling and sunset adventure. Book the boat around 3 or 4 p.m. to the best snorkeling spot on the west side, Makaha caverns, where you will find a large group of turtles and be able to peer down into one of the underwater lava tube systems. After a snorkel/swim adventure, enjoy refreshments while catching the sunset from the water.
- Whale and dolphin watching adventure. Book the boat to take your private group out onto the calm waters of Oahu’s west coast in search of dolphins and turtles. If you are booking Nov to April then humpback whales are around! Swim and snorkel optional.
- Explore Kaena Point. Travel from Waiiane small boat harbor all the way to the northwest tip of Oahu to Kaena Point, where Hawaiian tradition tells us that souls depart the island for the afterlife. A beautiful undeveloped section of the west coast that is also home to nesting Laysan albatross.
- Boat supported kayaking trip. If you are looking for something truly unique, we could arrange for kayaks to be launched from the boat so that you can explore the inlets and nearshore environment of inaccessible sections of the coast. This would be a full-day adventure with returning to the boat for lunch.
- Scuba Dive on your Boat Cruise. We are fully equipped with the top-of-the-line scuba gear for you and your group to take a plunge into the year-round clear waters of West Oahu. No experience necessary!
Treat your friends and family to an ocean adventure on the western waters of Oahu! Or maybe you just want to spoil yourself with a private experience. Customize your private tour with any of our ocean adventures exploring the remote shores of Waianae. You can spend the day snorkeling, scuba diving, dolphin watching, or enjoy a relaxing sunset cruise aboard our well-equipped boat, South Seas II.
What to Expect
Observe dolphins swimming, whales during whale season (December through April), or experience Hawaii’s best snorkeling, with Hawaiian green sea turtles and beautiful reef fish. Unique topography and indigenous marine life can be seen during your snorkel, freediving, or scuba excursion. The west Oahu reefs are home to octopus, schools of fish, eels, eagle rays, and other beautiful tropical marine life. Our customized Ko olina private tours offer you a unique opportunity to explore this amazing underwater world without the crowds.
Private tours are available for 3 hours, (4th hour free), or a full day, any day of the week. Refreshments are provided, or custom catering can be arranged upon request. Transportation is also available.